Monday, July 16, 2012

A Long Pause

Wow, a two year gap. That's a record, even for me. My general lazziness met with finishing my Master's degree and my husband's serious illness and operation. These are the reasons I've not updated this blog, but they also caused that I haven't done much painting recently. I've painted some commissions and an occasional fanart and that's about it. Hopefully this is going to change in near future.

These are some of my "recent" works:















Kruger Impala
Watercolor, 60 x 40 cm.
Done as commission for: http://somadjinn.deviantart.com/, based on his own photo.






















Deer Patterns
Watercolor, 40 x 30 cm.
















Turian Rebell
Graphite pencils, 30 x 21 cm.
Mass Effect fanart, copyrighted to Bioware.

No comments:

Post a Comment